Friday, August 1, 2008

We are mad/bad and Divvi is sweet sweet :)

"With a heart of gold and a pearly soul
You have come on this earth
To play a divine role.
The meaning of friendship
Became more deep
The seed of your love
The moment you have reaped.
You are the friendship queen
Who reins my heart
Along with Sami & Lenu
Divvu, you top the chart.
Lucky is me to know this soul divine
Blessed is me to have you in my life.
Deep from my heart I always pray for you
And today every bit of my prayer wishes
To You "

~~~***~~~

Dear Divs, I wrote this one sometime back when I promised you that my next post will be on you but due to my internet prob...was not able to do it then, so i am posting it now...

"A heart of gold and a soul of pearl
Are the possessions of this silly girl.
Sometime naughty and always cute
You can never keep this chatter box on mute.
Full of life and bubbly to the core
You always want her more and more.
If for one day only you don’t talk to her
It feels as if your life has blurred.
Always concerned she is for you
And will paint your life in every hue.
I am so lucky to have her in my life
And she is my one n only
“Shona chimpu divvu- the divine”

*****

Dearest shona Divvu. I know that you are aware of my love for you. On this lucky day these two poems are my small token of love for you. Mujhe pata hai tujhe pasand aayega. Can't post anything else re not even your chocs. Have exam tommorow. Mom will scold if I reach home late. waise bhi der to ho hi gayi hai :P

Love you dher sara my chimpuuuuuuuuuuu! May all your wishes come true.

Muahhhhhhhhhhh!

“HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU”

~~~***~~~

22 comments:

  1. so sweet, preetu sweetu! i am sure this dumbi will love it!! :)

    good luck with your exam, sweets!
    Miss you lots!
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet dear!Such lovely poetry!Good luck for the exam sweetheart,do well :)

    Happy Birthday once again Dumbi!

    Love you loads,both of you.Hugsssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful poem...nice 2 c u back...Keep blogging...i jus hope u have a decent net connection at home now...visit my blog wen u find time...I've written many...ur comment which u had promised for that write-up on my cousin is still pending :) ...remember?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm. Wonderful friends you have for sure and wonderful a person you are for them Preetilata.
    Good peoms to wish one of your dearest a Happy birthday.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, thsi si the third blog whr i am wishing happy b'day to Divya :) she sure hv lot of sweet friends... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... an old saying is: tell me how kind is your friend as i can tell some about you....
    .... may your friendship be powerful , lovely one and for ever!
    (i love you too![:)]}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet poem for a beautiful friend. Good Luck on your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oye hoye :P This is so damn sweeeet!
    Prre i had tears while reading the second poem :(
    am i a chatterbox? :P

    The meaning of friendship
    Became more deep
    The seed of your love
    The moment you have reaped.
    You are the friendship queen
    Who reins my heart

    i love these lines!

    "A heart of gold and a soul of pearl
    Are the possessions of this silly girl.
    Sometime naughty and always cute
    You can never keep this chatter box on mute.
    Full of life and bubbly to the core
    You always want her more and more.
    If for one day only you don’t talk to her
    It feels as if your life has blurred.
    Always concerned she is for you
    And will paint your life in every hue.
    I am so lucky to have her in my life
    And she is my one n only
    “Shona chimpu divvu- the divine”

    Thanks u for all of it :-*


    I think --xh-- says right! I've got some really sweet friends here :-*

    and i dont need chocs...this tasted better than them !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey really nice blog.. n really touching too.. loved it..
    n chk out my blog too when you can

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky friends !!
    Khoob bhalo lickcho thumi
    Bhalo theko
    TC
    CU

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such an amazing, loving person, Preetilata! I'm always fascinated by you and your words...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ,

    I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be wow.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘white window’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

    BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

    This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blend of emotions with words sweety..loved the poem.Hope exam was gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blend of emotions with words sweety..loved the poem.Hope exam was gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two wonderful poems as a Birthday gift to a close friend. That is so thoughtful of you to lavish her with praises. I enjoyed the pieces of poetry dedicated to your friend's Birthday. Happy Birthday to her too. God bless her and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww.. this is cute :-)
    I love your template :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh you dear girl where have you run to??

    ReplyDelete
  18. ... To widzisz... albo gdybyś nie była.. nie ale...coś tam..chyba DaDa?


    O_o?! Och God!


    Czyżbym postradał?!
    Kradał
    Ough!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to the dear White Window :)

    Muaaaaaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  20. HEY U GOT A GREAT BLOG REALLY,ANYWAYS IF U REALLY LIKE POEMS THEN PLS JUST HAVE A LOOK AT MY BLOG ONCE,IT WOULD BE A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME TO HAVE U ON MY BLOG AS A TEAM MEMBER IF U LIKE IT
    harshsalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)