Friday, December 3, 2010

Uddam Unmadon'ra... Bhalo Theko!


1.
Mutinous me
Mystique land
Inbetween
Magical bridge.


2.
Dancing, swaying
Jumping high
Soul follows a
Timeless travel.


3.
Moments Fused
Feelings Mused
Closed eyes
I,lost in wild.


4.
Wilderness of peace
Peaceful reach
Reaching highway
In the middle of night.


5.
Entwined souls
Tangled twine
In blissful pain, borns
A virgin poetry.


~Unbounded frenzies.... Stay Good!~

***Photograph used is the original work of the Blog Author.

6 comments:

  1. wow....what a lovely poem Preety..:-)

    i love that you are getting back to the usual you...penning beautiful poems...keep up dear! :-)

    loved the fifth stanza...:-)

    keep penning my dear!!!

    good night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIIII...WOW...NICE ONE RE... ENTWINES SOULS...GOOD PHRASE...

    and hw r u? i missed this space yaa....nice to be back..

    have nice time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, the way u wrote this poem! That’s adorable snap dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me be frank, I am a little dumb and I don't understand poems :(
    But that flower, wow! beautifully captured! Lovely composition. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Preety,..If you are on the stage, I will be the first one who stand up and claps my hands very fast after you've narrate this touchable poem,..hope someday I will be like you..but that is only a dreams that never come because I am a baby boomer who already on my aged to retired,..hahahaha...nice one Preety...

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)