Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Don't apply your head, it might not make any sense. Rather try your ♥

Do I need reasons to be happy?

Do I need occasions to celebrate?

I have bountiful of reasons known and unknown no matter how silly or important they are, to rejoice.

"Happiness needs no reason but I have it and it’s called You. "

I wish everybody around has that one You always with them who magically turns every mundane moment into a celebration.

P.S:

Dear Readers,

The YOU that is yours and the YOU that is mine are totally distinct. Please don’t get confused. I am utterly possessive about my YOU…So stay away.


Simply Me

PPS: I do not want this day to pass by without updating my blog. Now 9.11.10 can simply go into the lap of night and can sleep forever without any tussel.

6 comments:

  1. That was very sweet.
    Now that you mention you're being possive, I miss trying to flirt with your You :P (Just kidding. Please don't chase me down and kill me :P )
    @dd, I turned 18 and you became Preeti's You.
    But then Preeti, You and DD, You are one of the cutest couples ever!
    SO love you and you! :)

    9.11.10 anniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh, for whom is "no trespassing of your YOU?" he he he...sure, you can have your YOU all for yourself coz I also have my OWN...:P

    My dear Pree is sooooo in majestically in love!!!

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)