Monday, September 17, 2007

My Audible Colours !!!



Honey,
Can you hear the
colours of my life?
Yes! They are audible.
Listen to them once dear,
Listen to them once.

My
blue is calling you.
It’s full of sorrows.
It wants to fall down as tears.
So it wants you
To be near.
Please be there honey
Please be there.

My angry soul is
red.
It has seen you on the bridge
With that brunette.
And please don’t tell me
That she is your friend
And you were discussing on
Something called urgent.

Oh! Dear!
My happy soul is
green.
On you I want to lean.
I want to hug u tight
Please come and hold me again.

My heart is shouting
yellow
It’s singing a song
Full of mellow.
Come and hold my hand
And let us cross the river.

Ah! Don’t be afraid
It’s not at all deep.
Come on Hun!
Letz go there
To the other side of the river
To touch the gigling
rainbow
And to smell the smiling flowers.

Oh! There’s a swing
pink in colour.
And a concreate bench
With
greyish tint.

Come on, Shona!
Let’s go to that
VIBGYOR world
And listen to the
Audible colours of our heart.


~~~preetilata~~~
copyright © 2007 preetilatasarkar

19 comments:

  1. As I told you earlier also that you are a versatile writer and you have proved it so many times.

    As far as colours are concern, I am BLACK and I have no shades on me. Even if you try to find me in your optimistic view, you'll only get to know that it was just the dark side of your illusion.

    Nice poem Zinta. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a clear understanding between the visual arts and the art of writing and can blend the two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just want to say one thing
    Wowwwwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.. now thts something i can understand.. and i like it too... nice post preetilata.. thanks for posting in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and for ur sweet comments too.
    Ur poetry was lovely...Amazing work i must say.:-) keep writing and keep coming back to my blog too.Take care

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey....did someone tell you....when a you start comminicating with the colours....your feets are no more placed on the earth....that's for sure....you are moving inside the rainbow....and i believe that....now is the time....more such beautiful poems will flow....all the best....that was GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! Too good to comment! Oops i wish I were adressed here.. lol... But i noticed that you assigned colors ur own meanings, otherwise, as u know green denotes jealousy n red represnts sensuality... but a poet alwayz possess dis rite... So no harm in it. just too nice. Wan more from your poetic self...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey mice work i have read after a long time....u r so right in the title itself!!!keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Colours of life...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thnx 2 all of u. u all hv encouraged me a lot.

    tk cr
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely expressions.Today I had also written about colors,though in a different context :)

    http://desiduck.blogspot.com/2007/10/colors-of-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. @sameera

    thnx 4 ur sweet n encouraging commnt. i hv gone thru ur poem. n blv me itz so lovely.

    tk cr
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. i love your poetry. very beautiful for a beautiful soul. i also like your blog templates here and on the other page with the floating hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your colors are vibrant and wonderful! Thank you for the rainbow of "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @HEIRESSCHILD: thnx a lot. kp visiting.

    @pixiedust : oh! thnx 4 such a colorful commnt.

    tk cr
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i thnk u all 4 ur colorful encouraging commnts. u all hv me my day more bright n more colorful.

    wish u all gud luck 4 a colorful life.

    TK CR
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)