Thursday, July 4, 2013

Firefly.


In the realms of my negligible existence, there are some miniature moments when I shine bright from some light within. You were lucky to catch that glimpse of me. And I was fortunate to hold you responsible for that silver lining on my bare heart. You did not notice and I did not realize that in you, I, on that very day, atop the sunset point, saw the man with whom my subconscious mind has always been in dire love. 

You were my Neruda that day. 

And thus with the setting sun behind us, I lived many hundred lives--- Together. 

~*~

“As if you were on fire from within. 
 The moon lives in the lining of your skin.” 
 ― Pablo Neruda


36 comments:

  1. Interesting .
    And a bful pic preeti!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. And lovely picture - the light and the expression!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is just beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A butterfly with colourful wings. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks Kalpana.

      and a warm welcome to My White Window. <3

      Delete
  5. beautifully penned down :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Garima.

      I am so happy to see you here. And i hope to see you again. <3

      Delete
  6. You weave words so beautifully and that's a nice butterfly pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your photo. And of course, your words, Preethilata!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how much your feedback means to me.

      Thank you dear Vi. <3

      Delete
  8. The picture narrates a lovely poem... a real queen of hills :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww... Queen of hills!!! wow! that made me so happy happy. :D

      Thank you for your constant support dear Jeevan. <3

      Delete
  9. My my... this one just stole my heart!!

    Its lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. l love those lines by Neruda.
    Beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. Neruda is God.

      Thank you so much Kalpana.

      Welcome here to my world. :)

      Delete
  11. That's some beautiful poetry...nice work!...and a very nice picture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely words from you and Neruda. Beautiful, I loved it and your photo is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. romantic and beautiful. and that picture! ethereal. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was happy to catch some of your inner side brilliances...This is one of them...Or may Neruda sent from his surplus!
    Keep it up....Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you mamma. You are an my motivation. May your words come true.

      Thank you so much.

      Hugs.

      Delete

plz.. open d white window :)