Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy budday Sami





On the 2nd of November,
bloomed a tiny, little flower,
beautiful, beautious a damsel Dear-
Sameera-An Angel and my Soul Sister.

Happy birthday Moti-For you
A big hug and Bouquets of Love-
A peck on your cheek and a playful shove.
My joys melt mighty down my eyes,
in form of diamonds my Sweets-
cos I hold you so precious.

I wish today, I rustle up your fave dish,
braid ur hair in golden knots of bliss-
a dress regal for the super Princess,
and I pray You attain a skyful of Happiness.
(Amen)

I pray everyday yours be one glorious smile,
and we be the same in seasons sombre and both puerile.
My friend, my sister and the Noor of my Eyes-
'Godbless you Angel' my heart in unchained happiness cries.


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMI---
P.S - Poem by preeti but but but..... posted by Div divvi divvu :P :P 

19 comments:

  1. happy birthday sameera....may all ur dreams come true....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budday wishes... You rock Samee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. burthday wishes to the recipeeeee.. its all souls day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Samiiii...miss ya soo much ..:)...

    urs.hemu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happyyy Birthdaaaaaayy Sammy!
    :)


    PS_reallyyy nice poem,Preeti

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome...!! just awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Sami :) May your wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. many many hap'y returns to sami dear...
    happy happy b'day


    Ps) I've ritten abt u in ma latest post do chk tat out...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's no more her budday :P

    Beautiful kaun? princess kaun? angel kaun?

    birthday sami ka hai tho tumne mere baare me poem kyu likha :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. :)
    nice way to gift a friend..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. heya happy bday samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....ab toh m sure ki ksiak happy bday hai :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Sweet write :)
    Lucky Sami and Belated bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAppy birthday to your friend, belated.
    Tc.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wanna wsh Sameera Di a happy b'day.....shezzz lucky to hav someone as u :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy bday sameera!!! and it was such a sweet poem!!! she sure is lucky to have someone like you girls dedicate such poems to her... and that makes u girls sweet too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey... where'd u disappear?? update karo na...!! :)

    vinay.

    ps: come help me celebrate my 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this wonderful poem Darling Angel,I loved it so much when I first had it read to me and love it even more.

    God Bless You always my dear Dumbi!Love you loads.Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :)

    ReplyDelete

plz.. open d white window :)